Another No Crust Vegetable Quiche
Making Quiche is so easy to do I just love making them… Here is one made with vegetables…
Start By Sauteing The Vegetables
Wash, Cut and Water Sautee the vegetables you will be using…. Set them aside and get the egg mix ready…
In A Bowl
Put the eggs, milk and spices and mix well…
Add Eggs To Vegetables
Now add the egg mix to vegetables and top with grated cheese…
Ready To Bake
Bake at 375 degrees till egg mix is set up and cheese is melted… 35-45 minutes…
This is good hot or cold…
No Crust Vegetable Quiche Recipe
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion
- 3-4 cups chopped vegetables, broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms, peppers
- 8 eggs, I have used less
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar or other cheese grated
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasonings (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Clean, wash, and cut vegetables.
- Water saute vegetables till softened set-aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add, eggs, milk, seasonings and mix.
- Butter a casserole dish then add vegetables, egg mix and grated cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes till egg mix is set.
Let Me Know
Let me know what you think, if you have any questions or comments please add them to comment section below…