Bright And Refreshing Green Tea Mojitos
Health promoting Green Tea blended with the cool refreshment of Peppermint, and Citrusy Lime… One delicious Sugar Free Summer Iced Tea….
The Best Iced Tea Has Lots Of Ice
Over the years, I have learned that for the best Iced Tea you need a lot of Ice,,, What I found works best is to fill the glass to the brim with ice, and then add the hot tea…
There is no need to water the tea down when you use hot tea over lots of ice, you end up with the perfect strength of Iced Tea.
These Would Be Really Good With
Great For These Eating Plans
If you are on any of these plans this would fit perfectly… Bright Line Eating, Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb…
For More Sugar Free Recipes Click Here!
Green Tea Mojitos Sugar & Alcohol Free
Makes 4-8 Servings
- 8 cups Hot Water
- 1 to 2 cups Cold Water
- 8 Green Tea Bags
- 2 Peppermint Tea Bags
- 2 – 3 tbsp. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 4 16oz Iced Tea Glasses filled with ice cubes
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil.
- add tea bags, cover and let the tea steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove & lightly squeeze excess water from tea bags back into hot tea.
- Add enough cold water to bring total water volume to 8 cups.
- Add Lime Juice, stir and pour hot tea into ice-filled glasses.
I love it unsweetened if you need some sweetener try a little ground Stevia Leaf…
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to hear what you think, please leave me a comment below… Thank you for stopping by. 🙂