Easy Homemade Tomato Salsa
Delicious Homemade Tomato Salsa is so delicious & easy to make you will want to have it every day… Ok, I am thinking of myself… But maybe if you give it a try you will love it too.
A Savory Smokey Taste Sensation
When I lived in California, I fell in love with the Salsa from Chevy’s Resturant, it was the savory smokey taste that did it… Salsa has never been the same since and has become my quest to mimic their salsa… This is my latest version…
Tomato Salsa Goes Well With Almost Anything
Great For These Eating Plans
Following a special eating plan? Tomato Salsa fits into any of these eating plans… Bright Line Eating, Sugar Free, Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb…
Would you like to see more Sugar & Flour Free recipes in the future? It is my plan to continue creating more recipes that fit a Sugar & Flour Free lifestyle if you would like to bookmark the Sugar & Flour Free category you could check back later for future recipes…
Delicious Homemade Tomato Salsa
- 3 cups Tomatoes diced
- 1/4 – 1/2 bunch Cilantro washed, stems removed & chopped
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- 1 tbsp. Yellow Onion diced
- 2-4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper a shake or grind
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Granules
- 1 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1 tbsp. Paprika regular or Smokey
- 1 tbsp. Bragg Aminos or Soy Sauce, or Salt
- 1 tbsp. Lemon or Lime Juice
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Add everything to a large bowl and mix.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- 1/2-3 Jalapeno de-seeded & chopped (opt.).
- Pinch to 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin (optional).
Salsa Tastes best after the flavors meld together. Enjoy!
Let Me Know What You Think
I would love to hear what you think about “Delicious Homemade Tomato Salsa”, Please leave me a comment or question below. Thank You for visiting. 🙂